In July 2018, the Uzbekistan government implemented the e-Visa for travelers of 51 nationalities. The e-Visa will replace the bureaucratic system of going to the consulate and/or sending your passport.
E-Visas are issued for stays of less than 30 days in Uzbekistan, with a single entry. Just fill out our online application and pay the visa fee – you don’t have to send documents by mail or go to an office in person. Once your visa application has been approved, you will receive a copy of the approved visa by email.
Types of electronic visas
There are different types of Uzbekistan electronic visas that you can apply for. Which depends on your travel goals and intentions. All these electronic visas are available as single visas.
Documents required for the request
- Passport scanning in JPEG format.
- Passport photo in digital format
- Credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- The Uzbekistan e-Visa is valid for 90 days from the date of issue and is a single entry visa.
- The e-Visa for Uzbekistan is intended for short stays (maximum 30 days).
- The immigration department in Uzbekistan requires that all visitors have a valid passport.
- If you stay in Uzbekistan for more than 30 days without renewing your visa, you may face legal action and be required to pay a fine. Also, it may not be possible to apply for an e-Visa for Uzbekistan in the future.
- The e-Visa can be used on all airlines and at all airports in Uzbekistan.
- Processing times for electronic visas in Uzbekistan are approximately 2 working days.
- The e-Visa will be sent by email. When passing in front of the immigration services in Uzbekistan, travelers must present the electronic visa. The e-visa can be in printed or electronic form and the applicant should present a valid travel document.
- In the event of a discrepancy between the e-Visa and the travel document, the e-Visa is considered to be invalid.
- Children under the age of 16 do not need a visa. Visa-free entry, temporary stay, and departure from Uzbekistan are allowed for foreign citizens under the age of 16. If they have a passport or travel document. They also need to be accompanied by their legal guardian.
The advantages of e-visa for Uzbekistan.
- You can access the application online at any time of the day and from any location, provided you can access the Internet.
- You can also get help from visa officers around the clock for any questions related to your application.
- You can also review your request to make sure you made no mistakes before submitting it.
- Visa issuers may ask you to correct any erroneous information or add information that you have omitted so that your visa can be accepted.
Visa requirements for Uzbekistan
Some of the visa requirements for Uzbekistan are similar in all countries, but some depend on the type of visa.
To apply for an electronic visa for Uzbekistan, you need:
- A valid passport which must have at least two blank pages.
- Once these conditions are met, the applicant must complete an online visa application form. The applicant should also submit a scanned copy of the biographical page of their passport as well as a passport photo taken in the past six months.
- The applicant will also have to pay a visa service fee.
Nationals of the 51 countries listed below can submit an e-Visa application for Uzbekistan
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- San Marino
- United Kingdom
Canada and the United States
Australia and New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- The United Arab Emirates
If you are not a citizen of the above countries you will need a regular visa to travel to Uzbekistan.
Answers to frequently asked questions concerning Uzbekistan e-visa can be found in other sections of this website.