Who can get their electronic visa?
To be able to carry out the visa process electronically, you must be a citizen of one of these 51 countries. Among which are European countries, the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, China or Australia:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- San Marino
- United Kingdom
America: Canada and the United States
Oceania: Australia and New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- The United Arab Emirates
Visa requirements for Uzbekistan
Some of the visa requirements for Uzbekistan are similar in all countries, but some depend on the type of visa.
To apply for an electronic visa for Uzbekistan, you need:
- A valid passport which must have at least two blank pages.
- Once these conditions are met, the applicant must complete an online visa application form. The applicant should also submit a scanned copy of the biographical page of their passport as well as a passport photo taken in the past six months.
- The applicant will also have to pay a visa service fee.
To obtain an e-Visa Uzbekistan, candidates need to have a passport, a credit card, and an email address
The data provided in the e-visa application should be the same as in the passport. The data needed are, name, place, date of birth, gender, address, marital status, nationality, and passport number.
Candidates will also be required to answer a few questions to determine their eligibility to visit Uzbekistan. For example, if they have sufficient money to support themselves on their stay in Uzbekistan, current job.
To obtain the e-Visa for Uzbekistan: Eligible candidates may submit their e-Business, e-Tourist, or e-Medical visa application online.
Evidence requirements for e-Visas:
A color copy of the biographical page of the candidate’s passport.
Passport-style color photograph:
- It should show a full, clear, and front view of the candidate’s face.
- Should have a white background.
- The head must be centered and in focus.
- The candidate’s head, including both hair and face, must be shown from the top of the head to the tip of the chin.
Additional evidence prerequisites for e-Business Visas:
Along with the past mentioned documents. For the e-Business Visa for Uzbekistan, candidates should also provide the following:
- Business Card.
- Respond to certain questions concerning the sending and receiving organizations.
- Additional evidence prerequisites for e-Medical Visas:
- Along with the past mentioned documents. For the e-Medical Visa for Uzbekistan, candidates should also provide the following:
- Letter from the hospital.
- Respond to questions regarding the hospital in Uzbekistan that will be visited.
E-visa application process
Uzbekistan e-Visa is an electronic visa that permits travelers to enter the country, without the need for a regular visa.
It is compulsory to apply for an e-visa to go to Uzbekistan if you do not have a regular visa. It is more practical and faster. Uzbekistan’s e-visa can be applied for online.
Applying for an Uzbekistan e-visa is very easy and fast. To get an Uzbekistan e-visa, you do not have to visit an embassy/ministry for the visa interview. The only major requirement is a passport which should be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of application.
You can apply for an e-visa by visiting the official embassy website of Uzbekistan. Once you submit the online application form and make a payment, you will receive an email address authentication message. Once you verify your email address, the Uzbekistan e-visa will be sent to your verified email address.
The advantages of e-visa for Uzbekistan.
You can access the application online at any time of the day and from any location, provided you can access the Internet.
You can also get help from visa officers around the clock for any questions related to your application.
You can also review your request to make sure you made no mistakes before submitting it.
Visa issuers may ask you to correct any erroneous information or add information that you have omitted so that your visa can be accepted.