The Uzbekistan Tourist e-Visa allows visitors to stay up to 30 days total in the country and its validity is 90 days after issuance. An Uzbekistan Tourist e-Visa is an official document for entering and traveling in Uzbekistan. Once your request is approved, we recommend that you print a copy of the document to take with you.
The online visa application process is simple and straightforward. Some of the basic requirements include a valid passport scan of the biological data page and a debit/credit card to make an online payment. Other information that will be required includes the details of the hotel you will stay on your visit to Uzbekistan. You should also make sure to submit an updated email address through which you will receive an electronic visa.
How to claim and receive your Uzbekistan Tourist e-Visa?
The Uzbekistan authorities invite the applicants to submit their request at least 3 days before their departure.
Once on the Uzbekistan government website, you will have to create an account on the portal. Wait for the confirmation and activation of your account by email then start your request online.
You will first have to fill in your travel information: type of visa, number of entries, dates of stay, etc.
You will have to enter your data. You will have to upload a copy of your passport, which must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in the country,
To complete the online form, the information of your host (family, tourist company, etc.) in Uzbekistan will be entered.
Payment must be made online using a Mastercard or Visa bank card. $ 20 for a single entry visa allowing a stay of 30 days.
After approval by the Uzbekistan authorities, they will send you your e-Visa by email. You will have to print and present your e-visa upon your arrival in Uzbekistan. Accompanied by a copy of your travel itinerary and your hotel reservation confirmation.
Documents required for the request
- Last Page of Passport
- Applicant Photo
- Scan of Passport Personal Details
- Proof of Accommodation
- Airline Confirmation
Which nationalities are eligible for obtaining an Uzbekistan Tourist electronic visa?
Nationals of the 51 countries listed below can submit a Tourist e-Visa application for Uzbekistan:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- San Marino
- United Kingdom
America: Canada and the United States
Oceania: Australia and New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- The United Arab Emirates
The Advantages of the Uzbekistan Tourist E-visa
The obvious advantage is to save time and energy with a Tourist electronic visa. Upon arrival, a person will have everything they need ready. The Tourist electronic travel authorization is one of the quickest and easiest ways to get from point A to point B.
Other advantages include:
- You can access the application online at any time of the day and from any location, provided you can access the Internet.
- You can also get help from visa officers around the clock for any questions related to your application.
- You can also review your request to make sure you made no mistakes before submitting it.
- Visa issuers may ask you to correct any erroneous information or add information that you have omitted so that your visa can be accepted.
- A simple application form and a process that you can follow without difficulty.
- Secure form and protection of privacy – An unauthorized person cannot access your request form.
- All formats (PNG, JPG, JPEG, PDF) are acceptable when you upload your documents and photos. Once your visa approved, you will receive the email in PDF format.